TWO SESSION OPTIONS:
1) Micro mini session-up to 20 minutes. Baby only. 1 outfit for the "cake" smash part which we start with and then we end in a warm bath. If you'd like to opt out of the warm bath & instead do another outfit and small prop, you can. I'm flexible with that. You have access to my props and outfits and headbands.
2) Full session-up to 45 mins. Family included (up to 6 people). If you choose to do family shots, we will start with those. Typically 2-3 outfits in total. We end the session with the "cake" smash and then the bath. You have access to my props and outfits and headbands.
* You do not need to do a food smash of some kind, but it is very adorable. Feel free to be creative and fun & do something besides cake. I have done donuts, icecream, muffins, pizza, cookies, burgers, Mac n cheese, In n' Out, & more.
* If you choose to do a cake, I recommend a 3 layered 6 inch cake or 2 layered 8 inch cake because when you ask for a smash cake they make them so small and we don't want it to be too small. In addition I recommend whipped cream frosting. WHY? Because it’s lighter and not overly sweet. It’s also light to the touch in comparison to a heavier frosting. Some babies can be sensitive to texture and whipped cream doesn’t have a texture. So it’s usually a win. If you are nervous about too much sugar and frosting, ask for a naked cake, that has minimal frosting and you can decorate it with florals and/or fruit or whatever you want. In my opinion I recommend staying away from the colors black, red, green unless it’s fondant. It will just make them look like they are eating you know what or a zombie 😂
* You do not have to choose to do the bath at the end of the session. But if you'd like to, feel free to bring milk, flowers, fruit, toys, soap/bubbles, etc to add to the bath. I will bring the warm water. If you do bring milk, please leave it out so it's not cold.
* Don't forget a blanket, wipes, a towel, a trash bag so you can clean up the mess super easy & keep the location nice. For the blanket that your lil one will be sitting on... stay away from patterns, opposite colors to the set up, & nothing too shiny or bright. Please stick with a blanket/fabric that matches the set up you've chosen and/or are bringing. You can go to a fabric store and find a fabric you love & just toss it after the shoot. Neutral/soft colors are always a great option as long as it matches the smash set up. If you need help, I'm here to help!
As for outfits, I have a growing collection. You can let me know if you see any you like and we can see if they would fit your child. Some can’t be used for cake smash part while others can.
Props: Here’s a link that has pictures of my props. Some might not be mine but most everything is.
Here is a link to some galleries of locations. Please note I cannot guarantee a location will look how it does in a photo you see. Time of year matters as well as the fact that the looks of locations change due to gardeners and such. Also time of day matters as well and not all locations I shoot at any time of day. https://www.laelophotography.com/locations
MY pricing can be viewed here: www.laelophotography.com/pricing